
Mad's teacher sent me a great tip to help with her learning to spell...I told her about the cards I bought and she said to get a cookie sheet and use those magnetic letters that most of us already have...which I had bought at Walmart for .88 cents and the girls have lost pieces here and there...and now that I want them again, they don't carry them! Yeah, those magnetic letters!!! So, I'll set up a make shift system like the pic in a previous post (the one w/ the cards I bought for Mad)...I'll place a card on the cookie sheet and she'll spell the word out and SAY each letter...so she'll learn to read and spell at the same time...in a fun way!
Anyways...I'll keep looking...or I'll break down and buy them at the not so "free" craft store on Saturday when I buy another phonics phone...and it also turns out she has those phones in class too! She had the kids use them for the 1st time today and she said Maddie didn't even tell her she already had one at home. The stinker!







1 comment:
It's time to learn, baby! Mama is getting creative!
Post a Comment