

Ms. Yost (Mad's teacher) is having Mad use this when she finishes her work early...Mad puts the headset on (optional) and places a picture card into the slot...pushes a button & it tells her what it is...and asks her questions about the picture too!
here's what the description says:
This interactive English language program introduces the vocabulary that English language learners - and all children with limited vocabularies - need to know and use everyday. Just slide a Smart Talk card onto the Smart Talk station. Using crystal - clear audio, flashing lights, and fun sounds, Smart Talk guides the learner to see a picture, hear its name, and repeat the word until they've added it to their spoken vocabulary.
Features:
GeoSafari Smart Talk
By emulating Smart Talk's speech, students learn to use standard grammar patterns in sentences and questions
Smart Talk is the perfect center activity
Just plug in headphones and students can begin practicing and mastering hundreds of important words for home and school
Requires 3 AA batteries (not included) or an optional AC adapter (sold separately)
Grade: Pre K and up
Age: 4 years and up
Dimensions: 2.7" H x 6.6" W x 9.9" D
*** If you enter amazon thru www.lovewithoutboundaries.com then LWB will get a portion of the profits!!!! I go thru this portal anytime I buy thru amazon!***
I had Maddie come look at it and she recognized it and when I asked her if she wanted one for home she got very excited and said YES! So, I told her I'd get it for her.







1 comment:
Very cool!
Post a Comment