So, even tho I haven't been posting like I should, that doesn't mean I haven't been taking pics of my 2 baby girls...excuse me, BIG girls...even tho they will always be MY BABIES...
We've been having some AWFUL weather changes here too...we'll be 80* AND 45* all in the same week...and so the story goes...Georgie's been having an awful time w/ her asthma...the last 3 nights, she's woken me up at 2am with her asthma cough...thanks, kid! Thank goodness it's spring break too...and I actually took 1 week off from work & they have 2 weeks off from school (they attend a year round school and I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!). OK...so WHAT was I thinking...I'll be stuck w/ them for 24/7!!! No dropping them off at daycares...will I survive?!?!? Will they!?!?!? Only time will tell...
Enjoy the pics!

Our FCC CNY celebration!

Food time!

Grandma & the girls relaxing...

Georgie being Georgie...sheesh, gotta love that IMP!

Gdad & the girls (he just had shoulder surgery a few days before)

this is just a cute pic of the girls snuggling on our couch

Instead of having a big birthday party for the girls (which birthdays in our family aren't big things)...I opted for them to have a cupcake party with their Chinese school class...and this is them before the class started. My goofy girls!

The girls with their Chinese school teacher (Shirley) and she'll be returning to China this May...BooHoo!!! We'll miss you Shirley!!!

The entire Chinese school class...they are such HAMS!







4 comments:
I love all of the pics! And what do you mean YEAR ROUND SCHOOL? Does that mean school in the summer!?!? Post more. I want to see more pics!!! : )
Maddie is looking so at home now in your pictures. Yea!! Great work......
Debby
(mom to Lindsi & Jami)
The family looks so adorable R., I am totally thrilled for "All 3 of you". ash
Great pics. I especially love the one of the three of you (on top of page).
Amy (from SAC)
aka Kiana's Mom
Post a Comment