I've been back to work for 4 days now...YeeHaw!!!!
Yes, it was a nice vacation...but this Momma needed some mental stimulation from ADULTS...there's only so much Spongebob and Little Einsteins this woman can handle!!!
The girls are on their 2nd week of spring break...and they've returned to their daycares and have played all week...and they seem very happy to be back into their routines. We've returned to dance classes too (the studio was closed for spring break too!). The girls have made so much progress in their dancing skills...now, I'm realistic here...no, they probably aren't going to make livings as dancers...but their abilities from when they 1st started to where they are now- most wonderful! Their teacher- Ms. Becky...she ROCKS!
And on a non-kid note...I've got a date on Friday night...the kids are going to my parents' house for the night...and I get to be an adult! The thought...amazes me...no kids?!?!? Really?!?!? Am I dreaming??? A night w/ no kids??? Pinch me!
See you on the other side of tonight...







3 comments:
Hey..good luck on your date....Wow! a night out without kids...I'm totally jealous.
Debby
mom to Lindsi & jami
I'm so jealous. Adult conversation and interaction! Enjoy that date girl!
I'm thinking we'll get to go on dates again in about 15 yrs. LOL
Post a Comment