10/13/09

Catch up time...

Soooo sorry for the long delay...but as a single...with 2 little ones...life happens!

Sept 29th, had Mad's ND eval...won't go into detail about the eval here...not to be flippant, but the people that needed to know the details (close family/friends/teachers) have all been notified. We are doing our exercises but not as faithfully as I should be doing them! Overwhelmed? Yeah, just a bit! And I have noticed some improvement already.

Oct 6th- 1st night of Studio Moms tap class...and it was outrageously fun!!! 45 mins once a week just isn't enough...do you hear that Miss Becky!?!? We moms want to do this 2-3 times a week!!! Had our 2nd class tonight...was much harder...but just as fun...still have NO BALANCE...trying! but I'm still very pitifully HORRIBLE...but I'm having so much FUN!!!!

Girls are back in Chinese school...I caved...I really wanted the Sun afternoon off...but they got another really great teacher...so, as long as it's FUN for them, then I'll suffer the long drive to Norman and back every Sunday.

Both girls got their seasonal flu shots on Monday...and Georgie now has an ear infection...I still have ear drops from the last time earlier this year (kept them in the fridge for safe keeping)...and we're at it again...get close to her ear and be ready for a painful screaming cry...poor baby!

The girls are on a 2 week hiatus from school...they're in a year-round school...so it's 2 weeks off instead of 2 days. Luckily, their school has before & after school care and during the school breaks too! I need to find daycare for the 2 months off in the summer. I'll tackle that way later.

I'll post pics of the girls later on...different things we've done.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Okay slacker...where are the pictures? Kidding : ) I'm thinking you should post a video of your tap class too. I'm glad you are having fun with it!