
America's NEXT top model...Miss Maddie!

Uncle Mike holding a PETRIFIED Georgie...we went to the zoo and they had an exhibit: Dinosaurs Unearthed. Georgie FREAKED cause some of them were animated- GROWLING and MOVING...Poor G! Uncle Mike carried her thru the exhibit and we FINALLY convinced her they weren't real and they weren't going to GET HER...hehehe...

The lion pride statue...I finally got a family pic on it!!!!

The girls with their fav uncles! I love Uncle Mike's face in this one...Maddie had fun pulling Uncle Mike's hair trying to stay on his shoulders...He's only 6'3!







3 comments:
YEAH! You posted : ). Looks like a lot of fun! And gosh G and M's hair both grew a lot...even with a trim! M looks so grown up in these pics for some reason.
I love the pic with you guys and the lion family :) It's soo cool that you can be such good friends with your brother - that is so cool. You guys always look like you are having so much fun as a family!
I love the lion pic! The girls are growing up so quickly. Beautiful!
Deborah-
Mom to Emma Rose, Olivia, and Celia
Post a Comment