This is just something that will make you SMILE and want to dance along with these folks! I swear if I would have been there, I would have jumped in too!!!!
We 3 girls...I am a single mom who has adopted from China TWICE! I adopted out of birth order...so Georgie was my 1st at 14 mos (June 2005) and Maddie was my 2nd at 7 yrs (July 2008).
I couldn't have asked for a better sibling relationship! Georgie & Maddie took to each other IMMEDIATELY and are sooooo protective of each other. Very very sweet to watch them!
I've met some really great ladies through my adoptions...locally and nationwide! We have developed friendships that have developed into families...we are all bonded to each other as families...my girls are theirs and their children are mine!
So, come along for the ride...cause there isn't anything calm about our rollercoaster!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment