10/19/10

It's time for the count down...

We get married on Saturday!!!!! OMG!!!! It's almost here...we are soooo excited!!!! Betcha couldn't tell, huh??? Sorry I've been remiss about this blog...I wanted to let you know that my main blog will now be www.hammfamilyzoo.blogspot.com

Also...I have a very dear friend that is fundraising for their next Chinese adoption (already have adopted x3 from China)...and all 4 children are older children too! If you drink coffee or know someone that does, please check out their website!!! The exotic coffees make wonderful gifts too. There are also other items available on their site...
www.justlovecoffee.com/hunsufamily (just copy & paste into your address bar)

Love to all...
Robyn

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Good idea R! I'll post her info too! It's almost SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Ash said...

Robyn, Today is the day. prayers for a lifetime of happiness. Happy Wedding! LOVE TO YOU BOTH AND YOUR CHILDREN.
ASH