http://hammfamilyzoo.blogspot.com/
***Copy & paste the link above
I posted pics of our rings on our wedding blog!!!! OMG...I can't wait to actually wear them for real. Mean old Paul won't let me tho til we're actually married and that's not for another 3 mos. Sheesh...the nerve of him!
The girls and I went to China Camp last week...they had a ball and want to go back next year! In the car yesterday (on the way to regular day camp) they were talking about how they would rather go to China Camp than regular camp!!!! That made me feel really good about taking them this year...even tho I took the week off, IT WASN'T A VACATION!!!!
Ugh...now trying to fight a sinus infection...it's been RAINING and all the humidity is killing me!!! We're also still under construction at the house...getting a double driveway put in...but the guys are sure taking their own sweet time about it! I want to park in my garage again!!!!
5 years ago







1 comment:
Glad the camp was good! Love those rings!!!!!!
Post a Comment