6/4/10

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted on this blog for a LONG TIME...(Hi, Sharon!)...and as you read in the title of this post...I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!

Who: Paul
Where: from OKC, but we'll be getting married in Hot Springs w/ immediate family
When: October-ish, with honeymoon to follow in Dec after he's out of classes
Age: Paul- 37 (May bday) and Robyn (40 in Aug)...I'm a COUGARETTE!!!!

For friends & family that thought we were getting married in April...plans changed yesterday...We're getting married in Oct!!!!!

Girls & Paul...LOVE each other...and Paul has 3 kids in KC...and I can't wait to meet them!!!! Yes, we now have FIVE KIDS...pray for us! Parents & Paul...they really like him too :o)

Robyn & Paul...well, I just love that man! And I guess he loves me too...LOL!!!!!

5 comments:

3peas1pod said...

Robyn,
That is so exciting! We are going to need to see a "Family picture" soon! So happy for you and the girls.

Sharon said...

OCTOBER! You left that part out of the text! LOL Congrats again!

Deb - said...

so so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to see the wedding pics, so much planning to do..get busy!

Mer (Lulu's Mommy) said...

CONGRATS

윤선 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!