4/12/10

Super simple supper!

OK...anyone that knows me, knows that I'm a really good cook...when I want to be! But, I don't want to be!!!!

So, as a catch up note...G came down w/ STREP again on Sun. I took her to the pedi this morning and she got the throat tickling swab that came back POSITIVE...oh joy! This kid just complained all day Sun and screamed all night Sunday night about her neck hurting...and not just any hurt..."super dooper hurt, Mommy."She ran a low grade fever even w/ dosings of children's ibuprofen. So, I had a strong inkling of what she had...and she does. So, now she's on antibiotics. She's out of school for another day and NO ONE in my family would step up to watch her so I could go to work! Harumph. Remember DAD, I'll be picking out your retirement home (sooner than later since you are so OLD now)...LOL...

So, why the title??? Well, I made a super simple supper tonight that the girls devoured!!! It can't get much easier than this!
2 cups french fried onions
2-3 Tb flour
chicken (I used boneless/skinless thighs)- use whatever pieces you want
1 egg beaten
1 large ziploc bag (think shake & bake method!)

I lined a cookie sheet w/ foil and sprayed w/ P@m. Put the onions & flour into the bag and crush crush crush...Then beat the egg in a bowl...take the chicken (1 at a time) and dip it well in the egg and then dump it into the bag w/ the flour/onions...SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE...shake your bootay!!!! Place chicken on foil...Bake at 400 until juices run clear-mine took 30 mins cause they were fat thighs...LOL...

they come out JUICY and YUMMY...and if my girls devour it, then you know they were GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!!

No comments: