When Love Is Not Enough: A Guide to Parenting Children with RAD...by Nancy Thomas.
I can't give this book enough thumbs up!!!! I got a lot of my friends to get this book too- because of the information in it...it's down to Earth (not some hoity toity professor type)...and in some places, it's down right funny!!! Nancy Thomas cracks me up!!!! I can't give this book enough props! If you're at your wit's end w/ a child (with or without RAD)...give this book a chance...I promise you'll find some very useful info in it.
5 years ago







3 comments:
Thanks for sharing. Are you on goodreads, if so, PLEASE add me!!! I am reading the out of sync child right now.
This book has become my bible thanks to you!
I love every post you make about this book, I really want to get this... & soon. Keep the comments flying until then, they all help!
Ash
Post a Comment