
Georgie and I were joined as a family forever & ever on a fateful day in 2005...June 6. I know this post is 1 day late...but please forgive. Yesterday was a day of PURE EXHAUSTION. Why??? Because the girls had their annual dance recital and we were at the recital location from 230p until 645p!!!! Then we went out to dinner with my parents and my brother and his friend John. By the time we got home, the girls and I fell into bed!!!!
Today, after I finally got my butt out of my bed, I took the girls to see Up and they LOVED it...it was a good movie. The girls were mesmerized by the movie...everytime I looked at them, they were sitting in their chairs with their eyes GLUED onto the screen. Then I took them to the mall and let them pick out candy from Candyopolis...and they were allowed to eat what they wanted as soon as we left the store. They knew the movie and the candy were because they did such a FABULOUS job yesterday.
When I get a chance...leter, I'll post pics of the recital.
FYI...I made a decision a few days ago...I am not going to have individual Family Days (Gotcha Days...I sure don't like that saying much, so I choose to use Family Day)...Georgie and I became a family on June 6, 2005 and Maddie joined our family on June 30, 2008. So, both of their family days occured in June. So, June will be our Family MONTH...and we're gonna start having a family portrait every June to celebrate our family.
Love to all...and to all a good night...
Robyn







1 comment:
I think that's a great idea about Family Month. My girls joined the family in Feb & Sept...so less`easy for me to find a common ground. Niot that we do a big deal over it anyways. The girls do have birthdays in Apr & May & it seems like that is our big celebration month!!
Glad the girls enjoyed UP! We saw it, but my girls were ready to leave about half way through. I liked it though.......
Post a Comment